Sometimes we all need a little extra support and guidance
You don’t have to struggle through the minefield that menopause can feel like. You don’t want to be bombarded with any more information right? You want to feel listened to, supported and like you again.
Ah Hormones……can’t live with ’em, can’t live without ’em!!
It’s how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness
– Charles Spurgeon
Take care of your body, It’s the only place you have to live in
How you can work with Mrs Menopause
Women's Wisdom Talks
- Share your feminine wisdom
- Never feel you need to ‘do it’ alone again
- Feel supported and listened to
- Topics include; sleep, sex, stress, weight gain
- A chance to ask the expert any question
- Based in Sussex
21 Day Hormone Reboot
- 21 days of undivided attention; a time to be lovingly selfish and go deeper
- Access to two group teleclasses so that you stay motivated
- Support and guidance via a private Facebook group Worksheets that will create you own blueprint which you can use again and again.
- Questionnaires so that you can get an even deeper understanding of your hormonal imbalance .
- Yummy recipe ideas
- A simple to follow step-by-step guide so that you don’t feel overwhelmed
- Group accountability so that you do what you you said you would do.
- Practical – use now – techniques to combat food cravings, better body image, motivation, confidence so that you feel like the old you again
- Nourishment advice so that you don’t have to guess the right diet for you
- Email support through out the plan to keep you motivated and on track
One to One Support
- Would you like to?
- Get the old you back?
- More, much more confidence?
- Rev up your libido and make love with the lights on?
- Rediscover your waist?
- Feel supported and listened to?
- Reduce or eliminate your symptoms?
- Tons more energy?
- A good nights sleep?
- Feel in control of your life?
- 8 week online course
- Learn the 3R step by step system to rebalance your hormones
- Enhance all areas of your life; Hormones, Health and Happiness
- Everything you need to know to feel like the old you again
- All delivered in the comfort of your own home via video, downloads and worksheets
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Over the last couple of years I’d noticed that my ‘pmt’ was hanging around a bit longer than a couple of days before and at the start of my periods. I was experiencing mostly negative feelings including feelings of worthlessness, I felt bloated, I felt I was a bad mother always yelling at my children and not enjoying them at all, at work I felt like I was wading through treacle and had the concentration span of a pea, everything was harder and took longer, significantly longer, it was all just rubbish. I knew I was peri menopausal and I desperately wanted to feel better.
A month isn’t long enough to put everything right but it feels like a bloody good start. I feel like Tanith has given me what I need to reboot myself and I’m definitely seeing progress. I’m beginning to understand a lot more about what is happening to me and understand what I am able to control. For me that is a massive thing.
It really helps knowing that Tanith has been there and totally gets what you’re going through.”
“The program was better than any I had done before. It was geared towards women that have experienced menopause and in my case before their time. The information and support provided was excellent. Whilst I had a fair amount of knowledge about nutrition it has reinforced a lot of my understanding and allowed me to tweak other areas.
Thank you Tanith!”Natalie Lawson
“I did love the program as it put my mind at ease with regards to some of the issues regarding the changes that are taking place in my body. I found Tanith very supportive and unpretentious and I felt I could ask her anything without feeling any embarrassment or feeling judged, which you can sometimes feel on other courses related to health and well-being. Tanith has a very upbeat attitude to life despite what she has had to endure and she is very brave to share in a very honest and genuine way in her seminars.
Thank you”Esther Egerton
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the themes on multiple sites?
Can I upgrade after signing up?