I often get asked about support and advice for the partners of those experiencing menopause. I love to see men at my talks 🙂 A woman’s menopause can impact her…
The Change – group online program
- There is no need to struggle through menopause feeling alone and confused
- The program is designed for busy women who don’t have the time or energy to figure out by themselves how to support their bodies during the menopause transition.
- The program is perfect for you if you like to be part of a supportive, caring community of women going through a similar experience.
- Discovering a new positive, empowering ‘mid-life’ mindset with which you will feel excited for the post menopause years.
One to One support
- One to one support is perfect for women who need support for more specific health issues like gut, thyroid, hormonal issues and other health concerns.
- Some health issues need deeper explorations which is more suitable for one to one support.
- One to one personalised support is tailored specifically for your needs.
- One to one support is perfect if you need extra TLC, guidance, support and coaching to get you to where you desire to be.
Latest Blog Posts
In a world where “experts” give us different information each week on what we should be eating, it was a relief to be able to consult Tanith as her straight forward and sensible advice was so welcome.
Tanith shows an extremely professional and friendly approach to all her clients. With a wealth of experience and academic knowledge at her disposal she has been very helpful and I was grateful for the amount of time I was given during my consultations.
I cannot recommend Tanith more highly .
I went to see Tanith after I had been suffering from the menopause for about 3 months. It was a relief to sit with someone who really understood what I was feeling. We talked through how I felt, my diet and exercise. Tanith suggested some supplements that would help me and we came up with a menu plan too. Once I started to take the supplements and sorted my diet out I started to feel so much better. I am now going to the gym twice a week and doing yoga once a week.
The journey towards menopause has many twists and turns, lots of conflicting advice and actually precious little information that’s of any real use in our daily lives. That’s why it’s so refreshing to find someone who is both passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. Tanith’s recent talk on menopause and nutrition was just what I needed: an overview of what my body is going through at this time in my life, coupled with practical tips on how to help myself naturally simply by making small but important changes to my lifestyle, diet an exercise regime. Brilliant!