Is it possible to fix your symptoms all in one go?
That depends on you, your lifestyle and which symptoms you are experiencing.
In this video I talk about:
- By viewing menopause symptoms as menopause messages from the body we are more likely to want to listen.
- How the body is always sending us messages and where those messages come from.
- How to understand those messages and they aren’t always what they seem.
- Are sugar craving really sugar cravings?
- How to stop treating your body like the enemy.
- Avoid focusing on individual symptoms and step back and look at supporting the body as a whole.
- 4 areas to focus on can impact many areas of your body rather than ‘fixing’ one or two symptoms.
- Feast not famine to give your body nutrient, vitamins and minerals to thrive, repair and renew.
- Stress hormones and how the nervous system impacts us especially around menopause.
- Blood Glucose Balance could impact your energy, sleep, mood, weight and more.
- Make sleep a priority not a luxury to change your appetite, brain function, energy.
We sometimes forget the basics of good health. If we can take to time to build these health foundations we then can have a clearer idea of which body system the symptoms are coming from.
Watching this video will help you see how your body is always communicating within itself and to ‘you’.
We need to slow down to hear what our body is telling us and sometimes that is uncomfortable which is why we avoid it.
The menopause transition is a huge change for the body and if we can support it through great nutrition, enough rest, learn to relax more, movement that we love and being grateful for our bodies then it will thank you by quietening symptoms.
Invest your time and attention on working on the foundations of health and it will ripple out to all areas of your well-being – not just a few symptoms.
Your body needs you more than ever .