The alarm goes off and you hit snooze. Even your bones feel tired which is hardly surprising seeing as you were up for most of the night…again. Urgh, you haven’t felt this sleep deprived since the kids were out of nappies. Scrub that, you have NEVER, ever been this sleep deprived before. And what was last night about? You used to fancy the socks off your other half but you seem to have misplaced your libido somewhere between January and now.
You struggle out of bed like a bear with a sore head who has had an all night tussle with Goldilocks and come off the loser, and your first port of call is the kettle – got to have your caffeine fix before anyone talks to you. And then onto the bathroom shuffle, the well practiced choreographed routine that means that you completely avoid seeing any part of your naked reflection in the bathroom mirror (even the taps for that matter and any other reflective surface while you are at it).
Running late you grab at your work clothes wincing as you try to close the zipper while holding your breath and still trying to not look at your expanding waistline. You hurriedly check the kids are ok before grabbing the car keys and dashing out of the door. Darn, you realise you haven’t had breakfast for the umpteenth time. That must be why you are struggling to focus at work at the moment. You tell yourself you must do better tomorrow but you are already thinking about that glass of wine you are going to have this evening curled up on the oh so comfortable sofa.
So tell me, does this sound familiar? Sounds like a horrible way to exist doesn’t it?
And you know what? It was terrible! This was me. It was like being in some kind of hormonal hell; the mood swings, the weight gain and wobbly belly, the lack of confidence and hello! where for goodness sake did I lose my mojo?!!
I was totally out of my depth with no idea what was happening to me so I booked myself in to see my GP. And the blood test results blew me away. I was going through the menopause! For goodness sake, how was that even possible? I WAS ONLY 38 YEARS OLD.
But you see……You are not alone.
There are lots of women who are feeling just like you are now.
Before I tell you about how I can help you, what makes me the right person to hold your hand on this journey?
My name is Tanith and I’m a……….43 year old post-menopausal women. I went through the menopause five years and let me tell you it wasn’t an easy experience for me. I went through night sweats, erratic moods and totally lost my mojo. I felt lost, alone and a failure. I couldn’t focus at work and all I wanted to do was cry and sleep. So I’ve been there and got the Tshirt! Using over ten years worth of experience working in health and fitness and through my own life experience I have put together my latest one to one program to help women like you get ‘unstuck’, moving forward and able to shine once more.
Imagine having access to someone who has been through EXACTLY the same issues as you are right now. Someone who will empathise and listen as well as guide you through the hormonal roller coaster.
- Did you know that a women’s hormones change in her mid-thirties, with the peri-menopause symptoms happening up to 12 years before her last period (average age 52). It’s not all about hot flushes either. Symptoms like anxiety, depression, fatigue and weight gain can all be signs of hormonal imbalance. Still think it’s too early to think about it?
There is so much information ‘out there’ about the menopause and it can be a bit of a mine field. Where do I start? Who can you ask questions? Does anyone else feel like me? Will I ever feel normal again?
Yes you could go to your GP but the chances are that they will fob you off with some kind of pill to treat the symptom rather using a naturopathic whole body approach (like me) and treating the cause.
I have been through the trenches; I know exactly what you are going through. I know you need someone to listen to you, guide you and tell you what works and what doesn’t. I created this programme because I wish I’d had access to it when I was at my lowest.
Let me hold your hand, lend you my shoulder and gently guide you through this life transition.
So would you like to;
- Get the old you back?
- More, much more confidence?
- Rev up your libido and make love with the lights on?
- Rediscover your waist?
- Feel supported and listened to?
- Reduce or eliminate your symptoms?
- Tons more energy?
- A good nights sleep?
- Feel in control of your life?
So what do you have to do to banish the “everything’s just fine, head in the sand” syndrome forever?
Interrupted sleep, a thickening waistline and crazy mood swings are all tell-tale sign that your hormones are out of whack.
- “I hit my forties, my moods have gone crazy and my libido has gone on vacation!”
- “I just don’t recognise myself anymore”
- “My husband and kids run and hide from my hormonal rants”
- “I just can’t shift this fat around my middle, it’s so depressing!”
- “I’ve tried all sorts of supplements and nothing works”
- “I just can’t sleep!”
- “I’m just plain exhausted”
It’s NOT NORMAL to feel depressed, fat and have low energy. It may have become YOUR normal but you don’t have to feel that way any more
The Mrs Menopause – Hormones, Health & Happiness One to One program is your ticket to the new you.
Even as a health and fitness professional it took me years of research and trial and error to get to the point where I felt like myself again. But you don’t have to spend years feeling like crap. I’ve developed my ‘Hormones, Health and Happiness’ step by step system consisting of mind-set strategies, intuitive nourishment and lifestyle tweaks that when you start putting it into practice will help you feel like the woman you were, only more energised, more productive and even sexier !
This program will fast track you to feeling and looking the best you have for years. You will discover what works exactly for you.
Just think how you will feel if you don’t address your health, well-being and perhaps your relationships now. Do you really want to feel like this for the next week, month or even years?
Coaching is the latest buzz word but what is it? As your coach I will listen, support and help you find ways to solve your hormonal mayhem. It will save you hours of wasted time googling your symptoms and getting bombarded with yet more information. How do you know where to start? How do you know what will work best for your unique make up?
The four week programme will look at all areas of your life to help you feel happier, more balanced, slimmer, have more energy and find your lost mojo.
This is your time to be sensibly selfish. It is your feminine birth right to feel like a sensual, confident, happy and whole women. If you cannot invest in yourself now, then when will you?
I want to help women who REALLY WANT to CHANGE the way they feel.
Who have the DESIRE to make some positive changes to their lives and are 100% committed to doing it
What you will get:
- One month of undivided attention; a time to be lovingly selfish and go deeper, discover what you need and what works for YOU.
- Two 60 minute calls via skype/telephone to focus on areas that you need help with; mind-set, nutrition, lifestyle changes, stress management, relationships so that you are really clear on where you should focus your precious energy to get the best results
- A ton of support and guidance so that you don’t have to feel like you are doing this alone
- A handbook that you use over the month. A place to journal your journey and experiences so that you have your own personal guide to you.
- Questionnaires so that you can get an even deeper understanding of the menopause and how it affects you
- Accountability so that you do what you need to do to self-heal and feel better.
- Practical – use now – techniques to combat food cravings, better body image, motivation, confidence so that you feel like the old you again
- Nutrition advice including food diary analysis so that you don’t have to guess the right diet for you
- Email support in between calls so that you never feel like you have to do this alone
- Access to monthly group teleclasses where it’s ok to either just listen or call in so that you learn from others going on the same journey
“I did love the program as it put my mind at ease with regards to some of the issues regarding the changes that are taking place in my body. I found Tanith very supportive and unpretentious and I felt I could ask her anything without feeling any embarrassment or feeling judged, which you can sometimes feel on other courses related to health and well-being. Tanith has a very upbeat attitude to life despite what she has had to endure and she is very brave to share in a very honest and genuine way in her seminars.”
Thank you – Esther
“I just love Tanith’s VIP program. I am a fitpro but I don’t know all the answers. I want to be able to help the ladies in my fitcamp get better results and this program has really helped. It’s helped me too! Thanks Tanith! “- Deb
“The program was better than any I had done before. It was geared towards women that have experienced menopause and in my case before their time. The information and support provided was excellent. Whilst I had a fair amount of knowledge about nutrition it has reinforced a lot of my understanding and allowed me to tweak other areas.
Thank you Tanith!” – Natalie
I personally guarantee that you will feel an improvement to your deliberating symptoms at the end of the four weeks, in fact you will start to notice a difference within a week.
If you feel no improvement to the way your feel after the four week plan then I will happily give you a 100%, no quibble full refund.
Investment for this potentially life changing one to one coaching plan is £297.
I really want to help you and all my sisters out there. You do not have to go through this alone. There is so much love and support waiting for you.
I am really excited about offering this programme and I look forward to speaking to you,
Hears to your health, hormones and happiness