Mrs Menopause’s Top 5 tips
- Sell the kids
- Leave your husband
- Run off into the sunset
- Build yourself a padded cell
- Keep your sense of humour
I know that I have been tempted at the first four when I’m in my menopause madness. I think tip five is an important tool for life in general. Many of us take ourselves too seriously.
Here are another top 5 tips
- Learn how to breathe
- Take up some form of relaxation/meditation/mindfulness
- Get outside and walk, whatever the weather, breathe and be grateful for something even if it’s only a small thing
- Find something that works for you, that may not necessarily be the same thing that works for another person. Be responsible for yourself and become a detective to find out the right way for you
- Look an honest look at your lifestyle, stress, sleep, exercise and diet all play a big part in how we feel . If you don’t move then start. If you already move and are not happy with the results try something different. Resistance training is particularly good for menopause. Clean up you act! Remove or eliminate processed foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and dairy.
Have a great day x