- Darth Vader (actor Dave Prowse) lived down my nan’s road
- He ^^ was also the green cross code man, remember him?
- I’m asked if my name is Welsh all the time. Nope it comes from a book called Gateway to Hell by Dennis Wheatley, the character was an evil witch – thanks Mum!
- Tanith was the name of the Phoenician goddess of love, fertility, the moon and the stars – I’ll take that 🙂
- My second toe is seriously longer than my big toe, it’s like a finger!
- I got married in a castle in Scotland to a Chinese/Scotsman
- I spent all of my childhood hating my red hair, now it’s fading I’d give anything to be more naturally ginger (ginger ninja as my son calls me)
- I was born in Croydon, South London but now live in Sussex near Brighton
- Tanith Lee is also the name of a famous author who writes about fantasy. Go on, google her.
- I’m ridiculously flexible. Great for party tricks but not great for joint stability. I recently have discovered I have slight hypermobility.
- I worked for Nestle for 10 years, in Customer Service and IT. I was involved in the implementation of electronic ordering and invoicing – it was cutting edge at the time!!
- I gave birth to my daughter at home. My waters broke on the toilet and after an hour labour she shot out. The midwife got there in just enough time for me to push!
- I used to be an aerobics instructor (and I still miss it), and 5,6,7,8…..
- I went through the menopause in my mid 30’s
- I’m a recovering addict and alcoholic. I’m very grateful for and love my clean and sober life 🙂
- My maiden name is Chamberlain. Lee is an easier signature lol.
- My Dad owns London Chroming, the biggest and longest running chroming company in London
- I have a full motorbike license and my first long term boyfriend was in the National chopper club (kinda like hells angels). Nicest group of blokes, used to pop round my mum’s house for a cup of tea
- My best friend and I had a total stranger pay for our meal without us knowing (we were drunk and must have been either annoying or entertaining!)
- My mum’s birthday is the day after mine (I was her 21st birthday present)
- I’m a fiery Aries, as is my Mum, Dad and husband!
- I share my birthday with Seth Rogan, Sam Fox, Leonardo Da Vinci,
- On April 15th In 1912 RMS Titanic sunk
- I’m a qualified Nutritional Therapist
- When I was 22 I missed my flight home and was stuck in Bankgok airport for 3 days on standby (loooooong story)
- I cracked once two ribs falling off a high podium dancing in a night club and carried on dancing for the rest of the night.
- My best friend Frazer and I once got a lift to a rave in an ambulance 😉
- I had to travel home from Scotland on an airplane in my slippers because someone jumped on my foot in stiletto’s in a ceilidh dance. Ouch!
- I love theme park rides. Stealth at Thorpe Park and Air at Alton Towers are my favourite rides to date.
- I’ve been on live TV and radio…so much fun
- I am a book junkie….If I had to choose between reading and TV ….books would win.
- I used to HATE public speaking. Even speaking in a group of people would set me off stammering and sweating….now I THRIVE on it
- I LOVE the countryside……it’s my church and where I feel connection to me and the universe
So enough about me I’d LOVE to get to know you.
A few times a year I run my ‘flag ship’ program called the 21 Day Hormone Reboot.
It is a online plan that you do with like minded women in the comfort of your own home.
It covers mindset (a new module), nutrition, lifestyle and exercise.
It’s design for women at 45+ who are fed up with batting their hormones and have
★Unexpected weight gain
★Expected weight gain (ha ha)
★Poor life balance
★Stressed out and fed up
★peri-menopause symptoms like sweats and flushes
if that’s you then click on the link below to get on the waiting list